Turns out planning an Angry Birds party is almost as fun as throwing an Angry Birds party! My son’s party this past weekend was a big success. I had a great time planning the details for his Angry Birds theme.
I have to say, I love the way the favors turned out for this party. I created Angry Birds favor bags using the bird faces on solid color bags. Everyone got to choose their favorite bird (or pig). Inside was:
- A custom Angry Birds coloring book – I found great coloring pages online.
- Crayons and Angry Birds stickers to go with the coloring books
- Golden Eggs (lucky me it is Easter time) filled with candy
- Angry Bird band aids – you can get really hurt chasing pigs!
- Gummy worms – a bird’s favorite food!
At the party, we used Angry Birds paper goods on the tables. (Of course!) Then I added a few touches to the tables.
- Balloons on the tables were red, lime green, light blue and yellow, to match our favorite birds and pigs.
- We also added homemade Angry Birds confetti. (Super easy to make – just print out pictures of the birds and punch them out using a circle punch.)
- Everyone got an Angry Bird or Pig on a stick to play with at the party and take home.
- Angry Bird gummies were a “yummy” touch on each plate.
And the best part? The cake, of course. Once again, my mother outdid herself. This time she created 3 cakes for the Angry Birds party. It was great.
- Kid's Birthday Party Ideas from Party411
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Go to the Birthday Party
- Kid's Birthday Party Invitations
- Kid's Birthday Party Games