The girls I invited to my Ghoul’s Night Out theme bachelorette party LOVE chocolate, so I made sure to have chocolate favors, cupcakes, and more for my candy buffet! (Plus, a Halloween party isn’t complete without a little of the sweet stuff.)
A Ghoul’s Night Out Halloween Theme Candy Bar Wrapper really made each of my chocolate favors stand out, and they perfectly matched the Ghoul’s Night Out Halloween Party Favor Bag that each guest used to fill with goodies. Try a few more of my ideas for a Halloween chocolate candy buffet, too! They’re all listed below.
Five Halloween Candy Buffet Ideas
- Buy inexpensive foil wrapped chocolates (hot pink and black, of course!) and pile them in large glass jars along with a scoop. This easy chocolate snack is great inexpensive filler for a large candy buffet.
- Color melted white chocolate with hot pink food gel, which you can find at most confectionary stores. Dip Oreos, pretzels, or marshmallows in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with black nonpareils.
- A hot chocolate fountain would be a perfect centerpiece for your candy buffet! Surround the fountains with strawberries and other dippable fruit, along with small squares of moist pound cake.
- An individually wrapped Ghoul's Night Out Halloween Theme Custom Cookie easily fits into a favor bag. Plus, they look great stacked on trays and match the hot pink and black theme.
- Custom M&Ms in hot pink and black would look adorable in short glass vases. Include a small metal scoop in each vase, so guests can grab a handful as they pass by.
Good luck planning your Ghoul's Night Out theme candy buffet, and check out my other favors and decorating ideas for this party, too: