I came up with so many nursing school graduation party ideas for my friend Tamara's grad party! She wanted to have several different desserts, so I made sure to make a few that tied in with the nursing theme. In fact, I ended up creating this fun marshmallow cake - I used raspberry filling for "blood" and decorated with nursing theme paper topper and some kid's doctor kit toys. This cake became an eye-popping centerpiece for my nursing theme party table, and it was so easy to make!
I came up with ten more dessert ideas for a nursing school graduation party. A few of them are sure to cure your sweet tooth!
- Jello Shot Syringes: Fill these party shooter syringe shots with raspberry jello - guests will love this nursing theme twist on a party classic! Use this recipe to get started.
- White Chocolate Thermometers: I also made these fun white chocolate covered pretzel sticks, or "thermometers", for my party table. Decorating with homemade royal icing to make the pretzel look like a thermometer was simple! Wrap them in cellophane and tie with a ribbon, and you have a sweet favor for family and friends to take home.
- Personalized Cookies: The grad "calls the shots" with a Graduation Nursing School Theme Custom Cookie! Cookies make fun favors at each place setting or displayed on the dessert table. Plus, they match all of our nursing school graduation party invitation and favors.
- Nursing Theme Candy Bar: Set up a candy bar where guests can grab nursing themed treats and sweets! Marshmallows are "cotton balls", skittles are "happy pills", lemon heads are "urine samples" - you get the idea! Have graduation nursing school theme favor bags handy so guests have a place to put their goodies.
- Hospital Food: Serve individually packaged servings of Jello, ice cream, and pudding. They're everyone's favorite foods when staying at the hospital!
- Scrubs Cake: Take a sheet cake and cut off the top three inches, using them to make scrubs "sleeves" on the leftover rectangle of cake. Frost with green or pink icing to make a scrubs cake!
- Red Cross Cupcakes: For a no-hassle dessert, frost cupcakes with white icing (or buy pre-made ones at the store to keep it simple!). Give the cupcakes a nursing themed twist by using red licorice to make a red cross topper.
- Body Part Suckers: Use these body party molds to make chocolate suckers! Try the brain, heart, stomach, or bone molds - fun!
- Tylenol Cookies: Use a cookie cutter to make oval shaped sugar cookies, and decorate half the cookie with white royal icing and the other half with red to make Tylenol cookies!
- Personalized Lollipops: The grad can leave a special message to family and friends on this sweet graduation nursing school lollipop.
Whatever you decide to make for your nursing graduation party, make sure to choose something sugary to cure everyone's sweet tooth! Check out more ideas from this nursing theme party below: