Clinicals are finished, finals are passed, and the grad has finally walked across the stage and received their nursing diploma! It's time to party! Make sure your nursing theme graduation party has all the right drinks to get started off right. For my friend Tamara, I made sure everyone was hydrated before we celebrated. I displayed these custom graduation nursing school theme water bottle labels on one of my party tables which guests could grab as the night went on. I loved the personalized message I left for friends and family!
Need a few more drink ideas? These are great for any rowdy crew of RNs:
- Party Shooter Syringe Shots - Jello shots are always a party favorite, so make sure to have them at your nursing them grad party! Fill these 1 oz oral syringes with a "bloody" vodka shot.
- IV Fluid Drink Bags - Newly minted nurses will love shooting their favorite cocktails straight into their veins with these IV fluid bags! Kidding aside, fill these fun IV bags with your favorite drinks, and use the easy dispenser to fill everyone's glass!
- Type A and B Blood - Fill jars with red party punch and label them "Type A" and "Type B" blood. Family and friends can help themselves!
- Urine Sample - Fill catheter bags with yellow sports drinks or clear soda (add yellow food coloring to make it appear "urine-ish"). Add a "Hydration Station" sign and some sterile urine sample cups for guests to grab a quick (and disturbing!) drink.
- Nursing Theme Cocktails - Serve everyone's favorite cocktails, but make these tried and true classics with a nursing theme twist! Liver Transplant (Long Island Iced Tea); Red Cross (Cranberry and Vodka); Hematoma (Bloody Mary).
- Nursing Theme Graduation Water Bottle Labels - Leave a sweet message to guests and give them a change to hydrate after a long day of partying!
You'll need plenty more to finish planning your nursing theme graduation party! Check out these posts for more decoration, favor and menu ideas: