To celebrate buying our first house, my husband and I decided to throw an Oktoberfest theme hauswarming party! We bought our little house in August, so we had a month to put together this Bavarian bash. (Oktoberfest is late September dontchaknow!) By the time we moved in, we realized we needed pick out our Oktoberfest Party Invitations and Favors. Family and friends would need at least 6 weeks to RSVP, so we hurried to find a cute and fun invite that we could manage to mail out as we were unpacking boxes!
We quickly chose the Oktoberfest Food Invitation – it had pretzels, beer, and brats on the front. What more could we want out of a housewarming party! Plus, there were tons of matching Okoberfest Food Party Invitations and Favors to choose from so our party decorations and invite would coordinate. After getting the invites, we quickly popped them in envelopes along with a handful of beer mug confetti for a fun surprise.
We liked how our invitation was worded, but you can always choose one of these fun Oktoberfest options instead:
- Grab a beer! Oktoberfest is here!
- Pull on your lederhosen and oom-pa-pa your way over to our haus!
- Join us for beer and brats at the Miller's Annual Oktoberfest Party!
- Oktoberfest is a real treat... lots of beer and plenty to eat!
- Join us for a (beer) barrel of fun and a German feast at our Annual Oktoberfest Party!
Have fun picking out your Oktoberfest party invites, and take a look at all of our Oktoberfest Party Ideas for more inspiration. Want to see more from our Oktoberfest Hauswarming Party? Check out the links below: