I love decorating each year for my family’s Super Simple Super Bowl Party! Last year, I made an easy football field table runner, and this year, I designed a Free Super Bowl Link Chain PDF that I’m sharing with you! I plan on hanging this double-sided link chain in doorways and along my mantle. It will look great with all my other super bowl XLIX party ideas!
To make this link chain yourself, all you need is computer paper, a color printer, scissors, and some glue. Print out my Free Super Bowl Link Chain PDF (make sure to print double-sided!) and start building your chain. If you have kids or are inviting children to your Super Bowl Party, this is a great way to get them involved. This easy craft will keep them occupied before and during the long game! Check out some more of my great Super Bowl decorating ideas below, too.
- Pass out water with personalized Super Bowl water bottle labels. Base your color scheme off of the design you choose and leave a custom message to your guests on the label!
- Decorate chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and pipe football laces with white icing on top. Guests will love this fun themed dessert!
- Keep decorations easy by simply decorating your guests! Handout fun Super Bowl wearables as friends and family arrive, like party beads in the teams' colors, these inflatable football helmets, and even face paint!
- Don't forget to have balloon bunches in the teams' colors in corners, on your buffet, and even on tables if your hosting a party at a larger venue. Add a football balloon weight to tie in the theme!
- Finish off your decorating look with football confetti. Scatter it everywhere, and put some in each envelope when you send out your Super Bowl Invitations.
Have fun planning this year's Super Bowl Party, and make sure to save a beer for The Party Girl!