Kids and adults alike will love to play these minute-to-win-it games this Valentine’s Day! These fast-paced games will be sure to keep everyone entertained (especially if you’re hosting a Valentine’s Day for Kids), and they require little preparation and expense.
All I needed to purchase were some Valentine’s Day paper goods (cups, plates, etc), a few boxes of conversation hearts, and a bag of mini-marshmallows. It was well worth it – my guests played these games for at least an hour! Take a look at the minute-to-win-it games below, and don’t forget to check out my other Valentine’s Day Party Ideas, too!
- Heart Relay: Put two red solo cups in front of each player, one empty and one full of candy conversation hearts. Players have one minute to transfer as many hearts from one cup to another using a plastic spoon. The player with the most hearts wins!
- Heart Stack: Give players one minute to stack conversation hearts as high as they can. If a player’s stack topples over, they have to start again. The player with the highest stack wins!
- Candy Heart Stand Up: Put a pile of candy hearts in front of each player. They have one minute to stand up as many hearts on their sides as possible. The player with the most hearts standing at the end of a minute wins!
- Marshmallow Transfer: To fit the theme, buy pink mini-marshmallows that you can find in most grocery stores around Valentine’s Day. Fill a plate with marshmallows and put an empty plate right next to it. Players for this game have one minute to transfer as many marshmallows from one plate to another using only a straw. (Think suction!) The player who transfers the most marshmallows wins!
- Marshmallow Toss: This two player game will make quite a mess! Give each partner a red solo cup, one filled with mini-marshmallows and the other empty. Have partners stand 3-4 feet apart (use tape on the floor to mark the distance) – and go! The player with the full cup has to toss as many marshmallows as they can into their partner’s cup in one minute. The pair who gets the most marshmallows in the empty cup wins!
Don't forget to handout fun themed prizes to the winners! Try a few of these Valentine's Day Party Favors: