If you’re looking to host a super simple super bowl party, start with easy decorations! I made these inexpensive football coasters with brown craft foam and white puffy paint. Just scatter them on your coffee and end tables for a quick decoration. Don’t forget to add some Super Bowl beer bottle labels to finish off the look! Take a look at some of my other Super Bowl XLIX party ideas, which include a few more suggestions on how to serve your drinks.
More Super Bowl Drink Ideas…
- Use white tape to decorate plastic cups with football laces. Even masking tape will work in a pinch!
- Serve a green beverage (like a delicious homemade margarita) in a cup with football field lines on it (use a permanent marker). Guests will love this themed drink decoration!
- Make sure to have drinks for the kiddos, too! Wrap juice boxes in brown construction paper and add football laces to the front with a white paint marker.
- For a fun garnish, cut a lime in half longways. Use the end of a peeler to scrap football laces into the top of the lime. Serve as a garnish on your favorite cocktails!
- Don’t forget to add personalized Super Bowl water bottle labels to your bottled drinks, too.
Enjoy planning your easy Super Bowl party, and make sure to save a beer for the Party Girl!