I debuted this delicious pumpkin monkey bread at a fall family party, and I can’t wait to make it for Thanksgiving dinner. Along with pumpkin pie and pumpkin roll, this dessert recipe is sure to be a hit with my family and friends. It’s almost like a pumpkin cinnamon roll, only better! We’ve come up with a bunch of other Thanksgiving Ideas and Activities for you to choose from for your big holiday, too. Check them out!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your over to 350°F and spray a bundt pan with cooking spray
- Open the cans of buttermilk biscuits, separate them, and cut each biscuit in half. You should have 32 pieces.
- In a gallon Ziploc bag mix ½ cup sugar, the pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Set off to the side.
- Next, mix the cream cheese and the rest of the sugar (1/4 cup).
- Flatten a piece of buttermilk biscuit. Put a small spoonful of the cream cheese in the center, and roll into a ball. Repeat this with the rest of the dough.
- Put 5 balls of dough in the Ziploc bag mix and shake until the dough is coated. Place the dough balls evenly in the bundt pan.
- Melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar. Pour the mixture evenly over the dough.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is brown and the biscuits are cooked through.
Enjoy making this delicious dessert, and Happy Thanksgiving from the Party Girl! Don't forget to check out our other great Thanksgiving Ideas as well: