The kids at my Open House Halloween Party will love putting one of my ghost sucker favors into their Halloween candy buckets! These candy favors were easy to put together (all I needed was tulle and felt!) and actually made a great centerpiece for my inexpensive Halloween mantle. These favors will go perfectly with the Custom Halloween Invitations, Party Favors and Decorations I’ve chosen for my party, too, and I can’t go wrong with the other Halloween Party Ideas from Party411.com!
Follow my easy tutorial below to make your own:
- Tootsie Pop Suckers
- White and black felt
- White tulle
- White thread
- Hot glue and gun
- About two feet black pipe insulation (I had some leftover from my DIY Halloween Chains.)
- For each sucker, cut a four inch square of white felt and tulle.
- Layer the felt and tulle, wrap around the sucker, and secure the fabric at the base of the sucker with white thread.
- Then, cut three small circles from black felt. Two for the eyes and one for the mouth. Hot glue them into place on the sucker.
- Fluff the felt and tulle, and finish off the look with a small twine bowtie.
- To display the suckers, stick the stems into a section of black foam pipe insulation about 2-3 inches apart. Cover the black foam with cheap stretchy spiderwebs!
Enjoy making your Halloween party favors, and take a look at my other posts on these spooky decorations: