Get the girls together for a Halloween theme party by hosting a Ghoul’s Night Out! I threw a bachelorette party for a friend, and I sent a Ghoul’s Night Out Halloween Invitation to each of my guests. I love the pink and black color scheme, and those high heels are hot. I ended up decorating in all black and hot pink, too – think feather boas, martinis, and lots of sparkle!
All of the favors I used from our line of Ghoul’s Night Out Halloween Invitations and Party Favors (including the candy bar and water bottle labels) matched the invitations as well. I ended up making a pretty amazing party buffet for my friend which all coordinated! Our friends will never forget it! Check out more of my invite ideas below to get your friends excited for a girl’s night out on the town.
5 More Ghoul's Night Out Invitation Ideas
- Confetti: Put a handful of handmade pink confetti in each envelope. I used a 1/2" circle paper punch on hot pink craft and glitter paper, and quickly made a huge pile. I ended up scattering some of the confetti on the party table, too, so everything matched!
- Feather Boas: Send your guests something to wear for the big night along with the invitation! These black and pink feather boas look amazing with the Ghoul's Night Out color scheme.
- Cocktail Recipe Card: Guests will love a photo and recipe of a cocktail you're serving at the party! A recipe card for this Very Pink Raspberry Cosmopolitan from Creative Culinary will get everyone ready to celebrate.
- Glitter Masks: Every guest should dress up for a Halloween party! Send these glitter masks along with your invitation, encouraging friends to put on their finest for your Ghoul's Night Out.
- Corset Wrap: Make your bachelorette party a lingerie party, too, by making a corset wrap for your invitation. Cut hot pink craft paper to size, and wrap it around the invite. Punch 5-6 holes down each side of the invite and string 1/4" black ribbon through the holes like a corset. Cut a heart shape into the top of the wrap to finish off the look. On the invite, make sure to remind guests to bring a piece of lingerie as a gift for the bride-to-be!
Good luck planning your Ghoul's Night Out, and don't forget to take a look at my other posts on my amazing Halloween bachelorette party, too!