My family makes this delicious white sangria for many of our summer parties (see some of our other awesome Summer Party Ideas, too), and I recently made it for my sister-in-law’s wedding shower. (It was a special request from the bride herself!) I love this recipe because it’s not only easy to make but also has a mouth-watering fruity flavor. It’s hard to have just one glass! Follow the simple recipe below to make this colorful sangria, and take a peek at our Backyard BBQ Party Ideas to help make your celebration a success.
- 1 750 ml bottle of white wine (the cheaper the better!)
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- 4 cups ginger ale
**I tripled this recipe for a wedding shower with about 35 attendees.**
- Mix the wine, triple sec, raspberries, peaches, and lemon in a pitcher or jar.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1-2 hours.
- Before serving add the ginger ale, and serve with ice.
Enjoy planning your summer party, and don’t forget to follow some of our tips and tricks over at Party411.com: