Spend a summer afternoon outside the office by hosting a company picnic! Use a few of our Company Picnic Ideas and you'll be basking in the sunshine and having fun with your coworkers in no time. We even have a new line of Summer Picnic Invitations and Party Favors so planning and decorating your event is a breeze! Make sure to take a look at a bunch of our other company picnic party tips below for more inspiration, too.
- Serve summer drinks like lemonade, iced tea, punch, and sangria in oversized glass jars. Have guests ladle drinks into mason jars, which they can take home as favors!
- Make your company picnic one to remember! Rent party inflatables, like bouncy houses, obstacle courses, and giant slides for both the adults and kids to enjoy. Set them up in large grassy areas near the picnic site.
- While most guests may choose to sit at picnic tables, make sure to spread blankets out in desirable shady spots, too. Add fluffy throw pillows to each blanket to make it a prime lounging spot!
- Make fun fabric bunting that not only matches your invites but can also serve as decoration on buffet and dessert tables. This fabric bunting tutorial will show you how to make easy bunting that will last for company picnics for years to come.
- Keep your guests entertained with a variety of lawn games! Set up games of horseshoe, bocce ball, and croquet in open grassy areas to encourage friendly competition.
Enjoy planning your next company picnic, and make sure to save a lemonade for the Party Girl!