These sweet Owl Graduation Party Invitations are a great choice for your wise grad who’s heading off to bigger and better things: COLLEGE! Choose from a variety of owl colors to personalize your invite, and don’t forget to order some of our matching Owl Graduation Party Invitations and Party Favors, which include personalized water bottle labels, candy bar wrappers, and cookies! Check out a few of our other graduation party decorating tips below, which are designed especially for an owl theme.
- Since owls are the animals of wisdom and learning, make sure to include books as part of your decor! Stack leather bound volumes as centerpieces and place a plush owl on top. Add a little graduation cap for a cute touch!
- Instead of traditional confetti, scatter pine cones on tables for a woodland touch!
- Use paper lanterns to create hanging owl decorations. Use black and white construction paper to create owl eyes (and some orange to make a beak). Make sure to order lanterns in your party colors, and hang the lanterns with white twinkle lights.
- Hang an Owl Theme Banner at your party's entrance, which matches the invite! Tie in the theme by including wording like, "Look Whoooooo's Graduating!"
- Fill tall vases with decorative branches and hang owl and bird ornaments from the sturdier brances. Have guests take the ornaments home as favors!
Enjoy decorating for your owl theme graduation party, and good luck to the grad from the Party Girl!