The doctor is in the house! Surprise your grad with a medical school theme party to celebrate the achievement of becoming an MD! Choose either a Graduation Doctor’s Coat Invitation or a Graduation Scrubs Invitation to customize your party (and don’t forget to order matching personalized favors, too – check out our Graduation Doctor’s Coat Invitations and Party Favors and Graduation Medical School Invitations and Party Favors for our complete stock of custom cookies, candy bar wrappers, lollipops, and mint tins). When you’re ready to start planning the specifics, use a few of our themed decorating tips listed below!
Five Medical School Graduation Party Ideas
- Fill prescription bottles with Skittle "pills" as favors. Tie a fun note that says, "Happy Pills! Thanks for coming!"
- Above the buffet hang picture of x-rays, and display an anatomy skeleton as the centerpiece. Dress "Dr. Bones" in a white doctor's coat and stethoscope! Add a graduation cap as a nod to the guest of honor.
- On each table, set out a game of Operation. The impromptu games between guests will result in fun photo ops!
- Display a Graduation Doctor's Coat Theme Banner near the entrance of your event. On the sign in table, highlight a picture of the graduate in their white coat, and have guests leave well wishes on the matte. Frame the photo which the new doctor can later hang in their office.
- Scatter plastic bones and toy medical supplies on tables as decoration. Find this inexpensive decor at many Halloween and costume stores.
Enjoy planning a medical school graduation party, and good luck to the guest of honor from the Party Girl!