Our popular Graduation Nursing School Invitations are perfect for the nurse in your family. Complete with a stethoscope and clipboard, this invitation will get your guests motivated for a hospital theme party! Choose from a variety of different colors, too! Make sure to check out our other Graduation Nursing School Invitations and Party Favors for favors, like personalized cookies, lollipops, and candy bar wrappers, that coordinate with the invites. Also, make sure to take a look at a few nursing theme decorating ideas listed below!
5 Ways to Decorate for a Nursing School Graduation Party
- Hang labeled body posters around your venue! As a decoration centerpiece, dress a fake medical skeleton (can be borrowed from a school or purchased online), and dress "Nurse Bones" in a pair of scrubs with a stethoscope. (Don't forget to add a graduation cap!)
- Instead of traditional jello shots, make jello shooters in oral medical syringes. Guests will love this fun twist on a party favorite!
- Place bunches of balloons in odd numbers at focal points of the venue (like the buffet or sign in table). As balloon weights, use plastic toy medical supplies. Add blown-up latex gloves to the balloon bunches for an extra themed touch!
- Instead of a sign-in book, have guests leave well wishes on a pair of scrubs with a permanent marker.
- As a favor, set up a candy bar featuring red and white candies (like licorice, red hots, and white chocolate pretzels). Post a sign about the bar that says "Don't Forget Your Meds!" Have guests fill a Graduation Nursing School Theme Favor Bag with goodies before they go.
Good luck planning your nursing graduation party, and don't forget to save a jello "shot" for the Party Girl!