Besides good booze, the best office parties keep the staff entertained! There’s nothing better than being able to listen to holiday music, enjoy a delicious brew or cocktail, and then watch co-workers
struggle to win a Christmas themed game. If you're looking for some great Christmas Office Party Ideas (including some ridiculous games), look no further! These five games (all involving racing) will bring out the competitive spirit in your work friends while also building camaraderie and encouraging
some much needed silliness. After trying out some of these games on co-workers, make sure to check out some of our other Christmas Party Games for your next get-together, too!
- The Present Challenge:To prepare for the game, wrap a small prize (like a gift card) in multiple layers of boxes and wrapping paper (like a prank gift).Then, choose one person to roll a pair of dice while the other participants gather in a circle.The first player in the circle must put on a pair of thick gloves and begin unwrapping the multi-layered prize. This will be both difficult and funny for the player due to the bulkiness of the gloves!While the first player is unwrapping, the person with the dice is continuously rolling. When doubles are rolled, the present and gloves are passed on to the next player until doubles are rolled again.The passing continues until the prize is finally unwrapped. The final person to unwrap the gift wins and keeps the prize!
- Christmas Kiss Relay:Divide players into relay teams of four, and give each team a pair of thick snow mittens. Place one bowl full of kisses on one side of the room and an empty bowl on the other for each team. Next, set a timer for three minutes. The first team member must put on the mittens and take only one kiss from one bowl to the next. When the first player returns, they have to take off the mittens and give them to the next person in line. Players continue doing this until time runs out, and the team with the most number of kisses in their bowl wins!
- Dress the Snowman: Organize players into teams of three, and designate one of the three players the “Snowman.” Give each team a roll of toilet paper, mittens, a hat, a scarf, and a carrot, and Ready, Set, Go! Have each team roll the “Snowman” (that unfortunate third teammate) in toilet paper, put on hats, mittens, and scarves, and finish the look off with a carrot in the mouth. The first team to finish their snowman wins! Feel free to award a prize, however, for the best (and worst) snowmen.
- Penguin Relay Race: Have your co-workers rolling on the floor laughing with a game that makes everyone look a little silly!Have participants get into relay teams of four. For each team, set up two orange cones 15-20 feet apart.For this relay, each player must put a balloon between their knees and waddle down to one cone, go around the cone, and come back (just like a cute, little penguin!). The first person must pass the balloon to the next team member before he or she can go. The first team to have all four members cross the finish line wins, but if a team member drops the balloon, that person must start back at the beginning.
- Rudolph’s Antlers: If you want some funny photos to hang around the office, try this game!Give each player a pair of pantyhose, and a pile of unfilled balloons.Players must blow up the balloons, tie them off, and stuff them in each leg of the pantyhose until the legs are completely full.The player must then put the pantyhose on his or her head, so the balloon-filled legs look like “antlers.” The first player to successfully do so wins! Make sure to award a Rudolph themed prize to the champion. A red light up nose would be perfect!
Have fun partying hard at your next Christmas office bash from everyone here at Party411.com!