The key to great Christmas in July party ideas is mixing Christmas with summer. When planning the décor for my Christmas in July party, I kept thinking of ways to add summer touches. These centerpieces use Christmas decorations that you should already have at home along with seashells and sand. This turns out to be an easy and cheap centerpiece to create that says, “This isn’t just a Christmas party, it’s a Christmas in July party.”
Tips for this Project
- Choose the most unique among your ornaments for a personal touch to your centerpieces.
- Add a 1 inch border of red or green velvet Christmas ribbon to the bottom of each vase.
- If your party will stretch into the night, add a tea light candle to each centerpiece.
- Dollar stores carry bags of seashells for cheap, and you can oftentimes find inexpensive glassware there as well.
- Limit the cost of this project by picking up a few bags full of sand from your favorite beach.
- Clear vases (the ones pictured here I got from the craft store on sale for $2 apiece)
- An assortment of ornaments
Check out some of these other great Christmas in July Party Ideas, too.