The summer after I graduated from college, I did an amazing internship working at Walt Disney World. (Super amazing!) So, the day of graduation, my graduation cap was decorated with Mickey Mouse ears. (Clearly anyone who knows me will not be surprised by this…) This isn’t me, but here’s a great Mickey ear cap I found:
1. Thanks to Mom and Dad – the most traditional decoration is a simple “I Love You Mom and Dad!” – you can’t ever go wrong with that message!
4. How about working in your major with a little hot glue? If you’re a finance major, glue dollar bills to your cap. If you’re an art major, paint a picture on the cap. The same goes for your favorite activities in school. Add your sorority or fraternity letters if you were active in the Greek system. Or, if you were on the chess team, glue chess pieces to the cap. The possibilities are endless.
- Graduation Party Ideas From Party411.com
- Graduation Gift Ideas: College Survival Kit
- Graduation Open House Ideas
- Personalized Graduation Party Ideas
- Graduation Planning Checklist (PDF)