Check out these easy and fun snow covered votive candle holders. These are perfect for a Winter Wonderland theme party, or as a holiday decoration. They’re pretty, festive and could actually be used all winter. Easy and fun to make – what could be better?
Snow Covered Votive Candle Holders
Supplies - these can all be purchased at a craft store
- Plain glass votive candle holders
- Decoupage medium, such as Mod Podge
- Imitation flaky snow
- Paper plate
- Votive candles
- Shake out the imitation snow onto a paper plate
- Coat the candle holders with a thick layer of decoupage medium and then roll them in the snow
- Allow candle holders to dry.
- When dry, repeat the above steps.
- Allow to dry. After a day or 2, the decoupage medium will turn clear instead of white giving a beautiful frosty look to the candle holders.
- Place candles inside holders, light and enjoy.
- Christmas Party Ideas from Party411.com
- Winter Wonderland Theme Party
- White New Year's Eve Theme
- Winter Wonderland Sweet 16 Theme
- Winter Wonderland Invitations
- Custom Caricature Holiday Cards
- Christmas Party Favors