While my family and friends can be scary sometimes (DAD!), they are not scary enough to be Halloween decorations. To turn my bookcases into a ghostly gallery, I resized and printed out some eerie old-timley pictures, painted over the subjects eyes with red glow paint, and stuffed them into the frames my family once graced. Then I added a little black light and you have spooky glowing portraits!
One of the easiest and most inexpensive Halloween decorations ideas out there! I found all my art in the University of Texas Online Portrait Gallery. Here are a few of the best portraits from the list -
- Adams, Abigail
- Antoinette, Marie
- Aziz, Abdul
- Burdett-Coutts, Baroness Angela Georgina
- Du Barry, Comtesse
- Fulton, Robert
- Herschel, John
- Louis Napoleon
- Lupu, Vasile
- Récamier, Jeanne Françoise Julie Adélaide.
- Tzepesh, Vlad.
- Victor Emmanuel II.
If you are looking for more fun ideas for your Halloween party check out these links -
- Halloween Party Ideas from Party411.com
- Black Light Bar - Glowing Halloween Cocktails
- Halloween House Party Ideas
- How to make Jello Shot Syringes
- Find the perfect Halloween Costume