- 1 pound white chocolate melting buttons
- 1 package of Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler stirring constantly,or in the the microwave, using 30 second bursts. Make the melted chocolate more runny for easier dipping by adding a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Dip cookies into the coating. You can cover completely but I chose not to. It’s up to you. (Make sure you have a brush to make sure you remove the fingerprints.)
- Place on wax paper or tinfoil to cool.
- While the chocolate is still melty place two chips for the eyes.
This is a simple and incredible cookie recipe great for your Halloween celebration. Know any other good quick recipes? Leave a comment and let us know!