I love a great baseball party so I’m a little prejudiced but I have 5 good reasons you should consider a baseball theme party. This will work as an end of summer party or for the MLB Playoffs.
- They work inside or outside. A beautiful fall afternoon or evening gives you one more day on the deck or patio and if it rains it’s easy to move the party inside.
- The pace of the game is slow. I know this is a reason that many people don’t like baseball but it’s a good thing for a party. Giving people plenty of time to chat, mingle, eat and do other party things.
- It’s easy to host. Put out some baseball themed party supplies and/or noisemakers and cook burgers and dogs. Doesn’t get much easier than that.
- Not everyone has to play. Just like some players don’t get into the game you’ll find some guests don’t get into baseball. No problem. Just have a room or area in the yard away from the TV or radio where they can chat and they’ll have as much fun as anyone else.
- It’s easy to find someone to cheer for. Of course, if your hometown team is playing you have to root for them. If not, just root against the favorites, because really everyone loves a good underdog.
Follow these tips and your baseball party will be a homerun. You can check out more baseball party ideas at Party411.com. If you want to share any other baseball tips leave them in the comments section!