Graduation season is upon us, and I’m sure you’ve noticed that all the graduation caps and gowns look the same. What are you to do? Decorate the top of your cap, that’s what! We have a few expressions and ideas that should work wonderfully for your cap decoration.
- The Classics. You can go with the “Hi Mom” because, be honest, you wouldn’t have graduated without her constant help through the years. Or you can go with the peace sign. Both are classics and will be noticed by everyone.
- “Veni, Vidi, Vici” That’s right you came, you saw and you conquered and you have a little Latin to show off too! You should be proud of your accomplishment and willing to show off a little too.
- New College Colors. You’re done with high school and you’re ready to move on to bigger and better things. Show off your new school colors or mascot with pride.
- Contact Information. Just finished college? The market is tough right now, so start networking right away. People will be impressed by your attitude and willingness to put yourself out there.
- Photo Montage. Through your 4 years of schooling many people inspired you and helped you. Show them off on your cap! Even Rocky had a montage, so why can’t you?
- Row message. Do you know the people you will be sitting next to during the ceremony? If you do, you could brainstorm and write out a, positive, message for the entire auditorium to see.
- Battery Powered Christmas Lights. You stood out during your school career, why stop now? Line your graduation cap and make sure they are flashing when you accept your diploma.
The graduation ceremony is supposed to be fun, so keep the messages on the caps fun and light hearted. With that in mind have fun and congratulations on graduating!