The NFL Playoffs are upon us, and you know what that means? It’s time for some delicious recipes all for the anticipation of the big boy, The Super Bowl Party. We want to share with you a recipe which actually made it to the holiday office party last year.
Don’t tell your guests but this recipe is as simple as it’s delicious.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 of an 8 oz. jar of salsa of choice
- bag of shredded Monterey jack/cheddar mixed cheese
- Tortilla Chips to dip (We prefer the scoops but it’s up to you)
- Spread the softened cream cheese on the bottom of the pan (Shelli uses a pie plate)
- Pour jar of salsa on top
- Cheese on top of that
- Microwave 4 minutes
At the office party we devoured this dip so if you want to impress your guests this is for you. Or if you need a last minute dip then this is the dip for you! Enjoy!
Feel free to check out our Super Bowl Party Ideas!