The verdict is in... guests are sure to want an awesome favor at your law school graduation party! Make sure you're not "guilty" of forgetting to send home a favor by making sure to choose one of Party411's graduation law school custom invitations and favors. For my friend Michael's law school graduation, I picked this graduation law school theme candy bar wrapper in his school colors (choose from blue, green or red). The candy bars looked great lined up on my party table with other coordinating law school theme decorations.
If you're looking for easy themed party favors, look no further! Here are five more law school themed graduation favor ideas that you can pull together in no time:
- These graduation cap peanut butter cups are a snap to make! Put them in a clear glass bowl or vase for guests to grab as they walk by. They would make a great themed addition to a fill-a-bag candy bar, too!
- I bought a box of bubblegum cigars and arranged them in a vintage cigar box. This sweet twist on a classic celebratory tradition (cigar, anyone?) is perfect for a law school theme. While the grad may be heading off to a career that's serious, his grad party sure doesn't need to be! Make sure to add a fun sign that says, "A Sweet Ending to a New Beginning!"
- Water decorated with a graduation law school water bottle label is a favor that serves a double purpose! Choose from red, green or blue labels and personalize with your own wording to fit your graduate.
- Set up a candy bar and let guests fill a graduation law school theme favor bag with all sorts of delicious treats! Make sure to choose candy in the grad's school colors. You can usually buy candy in bulk and by color online or at a local by-the-pound candy store. Try a few of these favorites: rock candy, bubblegum balls, M&Ms, gummies, lollipops, Hershey's kisses, and peanut butter cups.
- Buy the grad's favorite candy bars and add a tag with a little themed wordplay. These jokes are so bad, your guests will want to sue! (No pun intended!)
- Graduation is a big PAYDAY!
- Are our eyes playing TWIX? Kayla has graduated law school!
- Jason't not an AIRHEAD - he's graduating!
- Congratulations on receiving your WHATCHMACALLIT!
- Rick will earn 100 GRAND now that he's a lawyer!
Have fun choosing your grad's party favor, and congratulations from the Party Girl! Find more of everything you need to plan your law school graduation party from invitations to decorations on our party blog: