These favors were simple to make; I just designed the Valentine 's Day Fishbowl Favor Insert (which you can download yourself for free), put them in clear cellophane bags, and added a baker’s twine bow! After making these fun favors, check out my other fun Valentine’s Day favor ideas below, and don’t forget to take a look at more of my Valentine’s Day Party Ideas, too.
More Valentine's Day Party Favors for Kids...
- Cookie Decorating Station: Bake a bunch of heart-shaped sugar cookies, and set up a cookie decorating station! Put out bowls of pink and white frosting and bunches of themed decorating goodies. Red sprinkles, white chocolate chips, and crushed Oreos are fun options!
- Valentine's Candy Bars: Keep it simple with a Valentine’s Day Theme Candy Bar Wrapper. Customize the label with your own special message to your young guests!
- Valentine's Cards: Have your young guests make fun Valentine’s for their special someone! Put out markers and crayons along with construction paper, glitter, lace, and Valentine’s Day stickers. Not only are these fun favors, but this activity will keep the kids occupied throughout the party.
- Valentine's Candy Buffet: A candy buffet is always an exciting favor, especially with kids! Make your buffet themed with red, pink, and white candies. Red Hots, Smarties, Pop Rocks, and Hershey’s Kisses are all seasonal favorites. Make sure to hand out Valentine’s Day Party Favor Bags for guests to fill!
- Valentine's Day Lollipops: You can’t go wrong with a Valentine’s Day Lollipop! Your young guests will jump for joy when they see these big impact favors.
Good luck planning your Valentine’s Day Party, and we have more Valentine’s Day Ideas for the Classroom to browse through, too.