I fell in love with our new Halloween Lab Invitation, so I decided to host a Spooky Laboratory theme Halloween party this year! I'm tired of traditional black and orange and this party needs to be kid friendly (not too scary), so the bright yellow, green, and blue color scheme is perfect. I'm also really excited to have all sorts of Frankensteins, mad scientists, and other lab created monsters running around my house. This theme opens up so many possibilities!
I'm sending out my invites in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to add a little something to the envelope to get my guests ready to party. I made this fun Lab Coat Invitation Wrap PDF that matches the color scheme of my invite. All I have to do is print, cut, and fold to add a little mad scientist to my invite. :D Feel free to download the free PDF by clicking on the link above. It fits our 5x7 Halloween Lab Invitation perfectly. Don't forget to take a look at our other Halloween Spooky Lab Invitations and Party Favors, too, so you can coordinate your entire event. Plus, I listed a few more invite ideas below for more inspiration!
More Spooky Lab Invitation Ideas...
- Send the invite rolled up in a test tube along with green and blue confetti. Mail the invitations in small boxes or hand deliver!
- Cut card stock to look like a science beaker, and write your party information on the front.
- If you're hosting a kids' Halloween party, mail a plastic test tube filled with green DIY slime (don't forget to include the recipe) along with each invite. They'll love the gooey, science theme favor, and they'll be excited to attend!
- Wrap your invite in biohazard tape you can find at any Halloween store, and slap a biohazard sticker on the back of the envelope.
- Go big or go home! Send "mad scientist" costumes to each guest if you're hosting a children's party. White lab coats, goggles, and pocket protectors are a must. Let your young guests know to come dressed in their costumes on the invite.
After sending out my invite, I'll begin my favorite part of party planning: decorations and favors. I'll definitely be using a few products from our Halloween Spooky Lab Invitations and Party Favors. Good luck planning your Spooky Lab Party, and Happy Halloween from everyone here at Party411.com!