Start your grad party off right with a graduation law school subpoena invitation! And while this themed invite has no actual legal clout, I sent this "summons" to the grad's family and friends, and they didn't dare rsvp with a no! Add a few more personalized touches to your law school invite with one or more of these ideas:
- Make your summons invitation official by tying it with red ribbon. Slip the invite into an envelope and send it off to guests, or roll it up like a diploma and tie with the red ribbon to hand out in person. Won't guests be surprised when it's a "subpoena" instead!
- Seal your envelopes with an official wax seal. Choose the grad's initial for the seal and wax in either red (to match the invite) or their school colors.
- Go all out with a brief case invitation pocket! Enclose your invite in brown cardstock, add a handle and a briefcase clasp made from gold cardstock. Guests will love opening up their briefcase to find their subpoena invitation.
- Pop a handful of red graduation cap confetti into each envelope - it's a fun surprise for the guests and matches the color scheme!
- I love custom graduation confetti! Personalize it with the graduate's photo, school colors, and graduation year. Then add a little to each envelope for a special touch.
After I sent out the invitation, it was easy to choose a few matching party decorations and favors to coordinate the entire graduation party. I love the graduation law school subpoena beer bottle labels! I wrapped a few of the grad's favorite brews in these labels and put a sign by the drink station that said "Make sure to Pass the Bar and grab a drink!" Find more of everything you need for your law school graduation party, including banners, lollipop favors, and water bottle labels - Party411 has so many Graduation Law School Subpoena Party Supplies to choose from. Need more inspiration for you law school party? Check out more of my posts here: